Welcome back for the 2016-2017 School Year!
Teens are invited after school to drop-in for free in our safe and supportive environment to connect with friends, use the computers, or just play air hockey and board games. Staff and volunteers support a structured study space with tutors and help with homework, free of charge. Snacks are provided. Apart from our drop-in hours, there are also different CORE programs that students can participate in with a program fee. Programs are based on a Sliding Scale Fee & scholarships are available upon need.
- Now Monday through Thursday, 2:30 – 6pm.
- Rides are available after school at Holt Jr. high and Holt High School on a first come first serve basis. Bus will also be making multiple trips, so make sure you arrive on time!
- As a general rule, because of our location, we follow Holt Public School’s traditional calendar as far as snow days and breaks.
- Subscribe to, or check the calendar on the right side of our website for all Drop-in hours
- Tutoring is available every week in the computer lab Monday-Wednesday from 3:30-5pm & Thursdays from 3:30-4:30PM.
- Computers are available to students for homework, SAT Prep, FAFSA help, and other workshops.
- Every Thursdays from 4:30-6pm, we will have group activities like ice cream social, Giant Jenga, board games, tournaments, and more!
- Monday-Thursday from 3:00PM-4:00PM & 4:00PM-5:00PM
- We are also recruiting students to apply for a snack bar shift. Students will be responsible for cashier duties and hands on management roles. Perfect for students who are interested in having a “first job” experience & ad to their resume. We will provide free snacks and incentive for students who dedicate one semester as a Snack Bar Volunteer! Apply Here.
Location: just a 1 1/2 miles south of Holt:
- 1288 N. Cedar, Mason, MI 48854